Can I be sure that you will safeguard my password?
Can I change my username and/or password?
If you do change your username or credentials, please update us to ensure there will be no interruption to your service.
We do not support two-factor authentication. When using our service, please turn off this function by referring to this guide.
Should I verify an anonymous Android access request?
If you are not sure if the access request came from us, please email us directly so we can confirm that this request did indeed come from us. Your account’s security is our greatest concern.
What do I do if Instagram offers to reset my password?
We do not limit your option to change your account credentials (including your password). If you do change your password, please inform us so that your service will not be interrupted.
What do I do if Instagram temporarily blocks my account actions?
Some Instagram accounts may receive a temporary block message, but don’t worry! This does not mean your account is no longer usable. Here are some answers to common questions about temporary blocks and how to remove them.
Why am I temporarily blocked from liking posts / following users / sending DMs / commenting on posts / unfollowing users on Instagram?
Instagram may temporarily block your account for performing any action at a high rate. This is to prevent spam and inappropriate actions. We highly value your account and do our best to maximize your outreach at an optimized rate without causing a block. While Instagram sometimes changes its rules regarding blocks, we do our best to monitor any updates to these policies to protect your account.
What happens when you are temporarily blocked on Instagram?
You will not be able to perform any actions during the block period.
Will my account get banned or shadow banned when I am temporarily blocked?
Based on our experience, temporary blocks will not lead to your account being banned or shadowbanned.
How long will my account be temporarily blocked on Instagram?
Your account is typically blocked between 24-48 hours.
How many times can I get temporarily blocked on Instagram?
You can be blocked many times, but we advise not to be blocked consistently. As long as your account is not continually temporarily blocked, your standing in Instagram is not affected.
How can I tell if my Instagram account is temporarily blocked?
You will get a message from Instagram when you perform an action. If you keep getting that message, you are still blocked. We recommend not performing any actions for 24-48 hours.
How can I prevent my account from being temporarily blocked on Instagram?
What we will do:
1. We will pause all campaign activity for 24-48 hours. During this time, no activity will occur.
2. When we continue our service on your account, we will start at a slow rate to avoid further issues.
3. We will review your account to ensure that it is optimized.
What we recommend you to do:
1. To prevent any further blocking issues, do not perform any follow or like actions on your accounts for the next 24-48 hours.
2. Please review your content to make sure it is not inappropriate, does not violate Instagram’s Terms and Conditions, and does not infringe upon any copyright rules.
3. If your account is less than 3 months old, we recommend not performing many actions.
4. Hold off on sending DMs to other users for 24 hours
5. Link Instagram to other social accounts. This is key. Link your Instagram account to as many other social networks as possible. A minimum of 3 links to other social network accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc), is recommended. If you do not have these accounts, please create and connect with them.
6. Verify your phone number and e-mail address. Do this by providing your mobile phone number in your Instagram profile. To verify your e-mail address, follow the link provided in a message sent to the e-mail you use to sign into your Instagram account.
7. Only use one promotional service. Using more than one will cause you to exceed the total daily action limit, which will render your account blocked and maybe even deleted. We also recommend that you do not sign in and use your account while using automated promotion.
8. Fill in all information on your account. Provide details such as your name, website, description, bio, email, phone, and gender. If you are a business, fill in all contact options, as well as email, phone number, and business address.
9. Post regularly. We recommend posting at least once every two days.
Why am I receiving this suspicious log in attempt on the Instagram app?
If you see a suspicious log in attempt during our service, please tap on “It was me”. Instagram has changed it’s third party access policies, and sometimes our cookie will expire. Please approve when you can.